Friday, April 16, 2010

Amy's punch list


  1. Size small and medium clothing on the top shelf...large on the bottom. Hello? I'm 5 feet and can't reach the clothes that are my size!
  2. Having to find a salesperson at large retail clothing stores when I want to buy something. Does anyone want to make their sales quota?
  3. “On Sale” signs on racks with clothes that aren't on sale next to the ones that are.
  4. People who drive through double white lines on the road who are supposed to stop for people crossing the street.
  5. Adult-like talking babies on stock trading commercials. They are just creepy.
  6. Cashiers at grocery stores that tell you they are closed after waiting in line for 1/2 hour.
  7. Subscription cards that come fluttering out of my magazine that I have subscribed to already.
  8. People who don't return phone calls.
  9. Zoning laws that allow tree cutting before 8 am.
I don't know if any of these have been mentioned. I've read all of your blog entries but don't remember all the lists of things that annoy me too. [FYI, TIWTPITF covered #7 in its first month. Blow-in cards suck dead bear.]

1 comment:

LittleBook said...

Thank you for #1. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to explain to sales clerks that perhaps putting the small sizes on the top shelf isn't that great of a move. The response I usually get is some variation of, "oh, yeah, huh." Well, I'll "oh, yeah, huh", you. Just for that I'm trying on all the size smalls and leaving them in the dressing room.