- Fliers. We live in the age of information and pollution, and you still think producing enormous waste by spreading A5 piece of papers that no one will read is the best way to advertise your product/event/whatever?
- Global warming and those who don't believe in it. My neighbor's six year old saw snow for the first time in his life this winter. Stop thinking that two weeks of cold balances the melting icecaps.
- Glenn Beck and his followers. They are the reason why the rest of the globe thinks Americans are dumb.
- Plastic starlets. They look fake, act stupid, and have little to no talent, but still get to appear on my screen, just to annoy me. Go away, Heidi!
- Parents who use their kids to make themselves look better. No matter how many beauty pageants, science competitions or sports venues they excel at, you are still the boring, fat housewife that will make her 10 year old practice the piano instead of letting her play outside. And 99 out of 100 will not thank you when she grows up.
- People obsessed with weight. We met 10 years ago; in the mean time, I learned two languages, majored, moved twice, won competitions, got promoted, got married, had a kid, and your most important observation is how thin I am? Bugger off!
- Stereotypes. There are pretty women with brains, hunky men with conscience, WoW players with family and real life. Just because you're neither of the above, they exist.
- Texting and how it infiltrates any written media. English is a beautiful language, use it! And put that damn cell down, there's a whole world worth seeing around you!
- People who think blogging = journalism.
- People who think they are better than the rest. No matter what makes you feel that way, age, weight, skin color, financial status, bloodline, whatever. You are only human, like the wrinkly old beggar in the rags on your corner. Deal with it!
Thanks a lot for letting me vent!