Friday, April 9, 2010

Midcenturymadam's punch list

  1. Hollywood starlets who say they love getting older (after a zillion visits to the plastic surgeon.)
  2. Health food junkies that eat Jell-O with mini-marshmallows when no one is looking.
  3. People who say they want less government except when it comes to a woman's right to choose.
  4. Tailgaters.
  5. People who assume I want to look at hundreds of pictures of them on Facebook. One will do, thank you.
  6. Younger men who flirt with me, a 56-year-old mother of four, and think they are throwing the old dog a bone. Please, don't bother.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can it be merely coincidence that people who hate "tailgaters" are generally the same ones who immediately push over into the left (fast) lane, and then hang there, driving more slowly than the traffic that's passing them on the right?

jamie@midcenturymania said...

Nope, I don't "hang in the fast lane" going 35mph but those folks are on my punch list too. I said I was 56, not 86, so throw me a bone already.