- Drivers who don't use their blinkers. You're a menace to society.
- John Sterling, the Yankees radio announcer. And maybe Suzyn Waldman, too, his announcing partner. I'm a Yankees fan by birth, but Sterling can really ruin a brilliant moment with his stupid sayings.
- Drivers who wait until you get right on them to turn out in front of you in traffic.
- This guy in one of my classes who spouts off long diatribes about semi- to unrelated topics. And others like him. Seriously, you're not the prof. You're annoying and people want to harm you.
- People who post Bible verses as their Facebook statuses. Though perhaps I want to give them more a kick in the shin. I'm all for the Bible but…this puts you on the verge of being unfriended.
- Pretty much anyone who uses 'FML.' In most cases when I've seen it used, the situation wasn't really that bad.
- Pretty much anyone who says 'utilize' for 'use'. That poor three-letter word had gotten shafted.
- Angsty Red Sox fans…which is almost all of them.
- Whoever is in charge of producing Disney clone girls (Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, Miley Cyrus). Like blinker-phobic drivers, your actions are a menace.
- The cast of The Secret Life of The American Teenager.