Friday, April 9, 2010

Erika's punch list

  1. Congressmen obsessed with trying to ruin Obama's presidency rather than actually working on real solutions to our country's problems.
  2. People who confuse need and want.
  3. People who fear change.
  4. ABC for killing off and/or recasting characters on General Hospital that I like.
  5. Soap Opera Digest for not hiring me when they called me the morning after the night i sent them a totally clever cover letter and resume. They wanted me to move to NJ and I assured them I could do the job (writing) from my home office in WA. Fools. Writers don't work in offices. We telecommute. That's the whole point.
  6. Hollywood, for making stupid movies 90% of the time.
  7. Chocolate, for making me fat.
  8. Mighty-O vegan donuts for still having 400 cals per donut.
(photo: whosdatedwho.com)

No comments: