Friday, May 8, 2009

TIWTPITF nabs Kreativ Blogger award!

Indie Icing passed on the blog love by presenting me and TIWTPITF with the Kreativ Blogger award. Here's how it works: Once I receive it, I need to pass it onto seven other bloggers who rock my world. So without further ado, here are my picks for the award. Check them out and show them some love.
Honorable Mention:
  • Stuff White People Like: Y'all probably already know about this popular blog, but I have to give it a shout-out anyway.
Oh, and I'm supposed to list seven of my favorite things. Not a surprise to those who know me:
7. A good book in a hot bath
6. A cold Tangueray and tonic on a hot day
5. Whac-a-Mole
4. My friend Alison's laugh, the one that's accompanied by banging her hand on the table and breaking whatever ring she's wearing
3. Photo booths
2. Bon Jovi
1. Pie

What blogs do you check every day (besides TIWTPITF, natch)?

6 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

What's your favourite pie? I like shark-penis pie. To throw at people.

Impulse Bride said...

I check GoFugYourself.com every day. It's because I like to judge.

Cameron said...

Cograts, Jen. Good choices on the other blogs, by the way- maintaining the theme of showcasing our disgust.

alisten@mac.com said...

Of course must make it clear that the laugh is ALMOST ALWAYS inspired by something our fearless and talented blogger has said. Xoxo

Sach said...

awww...you two make me tear up.

Nicole oh-so Lovely said...

yay! you mentioned my blog!

thanks for loving www.yourbabyisanasshole.com!

we love your blog too!!!!!!!!!