Friday, May 15, 2009

Punch Bowl 2009

It's time to let the inmates run the asylum. Like Nurse Ratched, I usually like to administer the pain myself. However, for one week only, it's your turn to punch back. From June 1–5, I will post the best TIWTPITF guest posts that are sent to me. Pick something super specific or something we can all get worked up over. I don't care. Just let it rip and make it funny.

Send Punch Bowl entries to me, your head pugilista (subject line: Punch Bowl) by May 29.

P.S. I never want to punch anyone who has taken the time to leave a comment. In fact, just the opposite. Sadly, I've never been able to figure out how to post a comment on my own blog posts. Blogger isn't cooperating. In fact, it's being a dick. Any suggestions to rectify this will be mucho appreciated, as I definitely want to respond to y'all.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

have you tried logging out of blogger / gmail / etc and then trying to comment? It might let you log in as you comment and then work. Just a thought.

Monkey said...

Does it come up with an error or just nothing at all? Try enabling popup comments, just to check that it's not something to do with your template. Sometimes they get corrupted or lose bits.

Other options I suppose would be to try reloading the template, try refreshing your browser cache, or -and I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy- attempt the customer service gauntlet at blogger.com

Jennifer Worick said...

Thanks, Jane and Monkey!

Unknown said...

Woot! A comment!!

Monkey said...

Yay!

Jennifer Worick said...

Monkey, you're a genius.

Kim Werker said...

I'm gonna be all punch-facey, and just throw out there that Blogger blows and WordPress doesn't. You know, if you're feeling like shaking off the Blogger shackles so you can do whatever you want with your blog, commenting and all.

Hm. Sounds like I'm in a crappy mood. I'm not, but you know. Leave it to Blogger.