Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Punch Bowl entries due Friday!

There are only days left to tell me who or what you want to punch the crap out of. Write up your post and send me your entry by May 29 (that's this Friday, yo!). Whether you loathe a song lyric (Michaela, I'm talking to you), a redonculous commercial (Kevin?), or want to get all up in television's grill (Jess), write a post and send it to me.

Then, next week, from June 1–5, I will post the best TIWTPITF guest posts. Don't worry about photos; I'll find the images for your post. In addition, I'll link to you and whatever site or blog you indicate. Or you can be all mysterious and shit and go anonymous.

Send Punch Bowl entries to me (subject line: Punch Bowl) by May 29.

6 comments:

Junque Rethunque said...

oh SHITE!!! I just saw this and I have a boutique show tonight... I'll be burning the pre-midnight oil to get something turned in.

Jennifer Worick said...

(You can send it in over the weekend...)

Chris said...

So, how long can this be? Mine is currently 5 single-spaced pages with footnotes. Do you think I should pad it?

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is for pussies.

Jennifer Worick said...

Chris: Um, that might be a tad long...

Chris said...

I be sending it to you now, and you have my expressed written permission to shorten it. However, that would be like trying to mar the perfection of the Hope diamond.