Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Miley Cyrus’ cheeks

I know it’s not nice to pick on teenagers but when they straddle the pole, all bets are off. So here it is: Miley Cyrus has some big-ass cheeks, and I’m not talking about her ass cheeks.

Even accounting for baby fat, you've gotta admit that Hannah Mouthana has a freaky pair of pancakes on her pretty puss.

Sorry, Smiley, but the party isn’t in the U.S.A.: it’s in your mouth. In fact, I think a DJ is spinning in your left cheek right now. And sweetcheeks, with your bank account, there’s really no need to be storing nuts for winter.

I'm not going to punch you in the face, since I don't believe in hurting baby animals, but I'm trusting that the cheekiness subsides in a few years. If not, I know of a few Real Housewives who'd be happy to take your baby face off your hands to plump up their own.

(photo: dankando.wordpress.com)

8 comments:

Marlublu said...

ROOFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

estroJen said...

hilarious, love this blog xoxoxoxox

Unknown said...

I think there's chewin' tabaccy in them cheeks.

Cameron said...

Here is an interesting cross-reference to your postulation:

http://bit.ly/7e3UsD

Jennifer Worick said...

Cameron: hahahahahahahaha!

Fanboy Wife said...

I like how your readers' comments revealed anger because you made fun of Leno, but they all agree about Miley Ray Cyrus!

Jennifer Worick said...

Fanboy: I also just drew ire from a rabid Michael Jackson fan for poking fun at him (before he died). One of the posts was about commemorative plates, and I basically was lamenting that he wasn't even in the ground and the vultures were circling trying to make money off him. Even that pissed this person off. Oh well. Let's hope no one finds out where I live.

SC said...

She's soooo cute... if you ignore her annoying nasally voice and her tendency to break out of her goodgirl image. i just want to pinch those chubby cheeks right now...