Monday, February 9, 2009

Harrison Ford's earring

Love Harrison Ford. Hate the earring. When he pierced his ear a few years back, I thought that it was his sad attempt to feel young and hip. Maybe his relationship with Calista made him feel impulsive or desperate. But I had thought it was a passing fad and he’d lose it around the time Hollywood Homicide came out.

He didn’t.

So then I resorted to prayer.

It’s not working. So I’m left with anger. I want to beat the crap out of that earring and Harrison Ford’s left earlobe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say I'm also troubled by the bangs. Maybe there should be a rule -- once the adult male hairline recedes a certain number of centimetres above the historic high tide line, they're prohibited. By the way, loved the Manchester post.

Punkinhead said...

It's like you look at the photo and think "oooh, he's so... EWWWW!!! What the Hell??" It's startlingly off-putting.

alisten@mac.com said...

I'M SO WITH YOU.

Elsa said...

good!國民旅遊卡,麻辣火鍋,喝水,多喝水,火車,喝水,火花,多喝水,喝茶,四物湯,喝水,喝茶論壇,吃喝玩樂,鹼質好喝,啤酒,程式,多喝水,喝水程式,生化湯,檸檬水,喝水,喝水,喝酒,喝茶,喝水,羊奶,喝茶吃魚,經痛,桂格,吃吃喝喝,黑松,羊奶,軍火,豆漿,喝酒,喝水,喝水,喝多少水,喝茶,喝水,台中,喝水,天堂,台中,青花瓷,菜花,聊天,民宿,線上,花岩山林,秘密花園,名模花花,花朵,寶徠,林家花園,花蓮美食,清潔,花語,白河,流星花園,熱水器,花園歌,民宿,電影城,花蓮房屋,蔡依林,流星花園,火花遊戲,桃花,夜市