Monday, May 9, 2011

Boob sweat


It’s hot. I can tell this by the thermometer and by the sweat pooling under my breasts. Guys have their equivalent of this, which a friend nicknamed “ball soup.” I’m pretty sure no one would voluntarily choose to order this unappetizing dish off the men-u.

Bras help lift the ta-tas away from skin-on-skin action but if it’s hot and humid, they tend to chafe and add their own sort of frilly hell to the problem. Maybe the thing to do is create a new take on the headband. A band of absorbent terrycloth or newfangled wicking fabric around the torso could mop up tit sweat and keep my melons from rubbing me the wrong way.

(photo: guidespot.com)

8 comments:

Ria said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Melissa A. Dana - a name you love to hate! said...

As someone who lugs around DDs, I can tell you I have made my own makeshift bra-band many times...in private. In public, well, I just suffer. With UNDERWIRES.

It's hell, I tell you.

WendiWee said...

Nasty! I kind of think of boob sweat as a reflection of the fact that I am a hard-working, kick-butt athlete...but it's still not very attractive huh?

Shieldmaiden96 said...

Ask..and ye shall recieve--

http://www.braliner.com/why-wickem.html

I used to do a lot of long distance cycling and I can tell you, wearing something like this is a JOY. Mine are a different brand but its essentially the same thing.

Anonymous said...

On the upside (Pollyanna here), a transparent, wet t-shirt is always a good look on a woman. It may be a bit uncomfortable, but hey, who doesn't suffer for fashion?

Annie said...

I refer to this as "swits". Which I think is better than having a swenis or swalls.

Portugal said...

Congratulations on having one of the most sophisticated blogs I’ve come across in some time! It’s just incredible how much you can take away from something simply because of how visually beautiful it is. You’ve put together a great blog space --great graphics, videos, and layout. This is definitely a must-see blog!

Nanette said...

Check out Girlease Ultimate Bra Liner @ www.girleaseproducts.com 10% discount code NF17 Disposable, soft, thin, discreet, all natural