Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sexy Halloween costumes

Sexy is going down today, and not in a good way. 

When did every woman's Halloween costume get preceded by the adjective "sexy?" The Wicked Witch of the West's hemline has traveled well north of her green knees, and Halloween parties are now littered with sexy kittens, sexy devils, sexy nurses, and any profession or animal that can be tramped up. I've even seen sexy Bert & Ernie costumes, for the love of Sesame Street.

Until I see a whole gaggle of Magic Mikes shivering in their cock socks and bow ties, I'm sticking with my pregnant nun getup. Stop looking like you're turning tricks when you're trick or treating, baby doll, or I'm going to have to tighten your kittycat corset until you toss your candy corn. Meow.

(photo: completelybonkers.co.uk)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, you didn't like my "sexy garbage collector" outfit? It even had plenty of Plumber's Cleavage just for you!

KW said...

I thought of you when I saw this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4rUiV_Hh74

Serge said...

I think that these "sexy" costumes are already becoming too cliche, not to mention that teenage girls are always on the lookout for these. I hope that those teenage girls find something better to wear.

sexy halloween costumes said...

this is really sexy , nice and sensual dress . just wow.