Monday, May 10, 2010

Mumblers

What’s that, you say? Hmmm, I’m sorry, I can’t hear you. You’re going to have to speak up.

Am I going deaf? Why can’t I understand a mushmouthed word you're saying? Do I need to be a dog to pick up your special pitch? Are you speaking in a frequency only aliens and Björk can hear, let alone understand? Are you practicing your Ozzy Osbourne impression for a Legends in Concert tour?

Speak. The. Fuck. Up. And while you're at it, try e-nun-ci-a-ting.

If you continue on this marblemouth path, I can only assume you’re asking for a knuckle sandwich. I may not be able to hear you but I can read lips.

6 comments:

Jewels Diva® said...

I hate sales assistants who do it. I know they're girls but still they need to learn to open their mouths and speak up.

Erin said...

I totally married a mumbler. This is going to be a problem in our later years, I assure you.

0308MathewP_Thurlow said...

工作,是愛的具體化~~~~努力吧!...............................................................

Glass Houses said...

Especially irritating when they get annoyed that they have to repeat themselves.

GusF_Finkbeiner1209 said...

路過--你好嗎..很棒的BLOG.

troll hunter said...

Over here in Blighty we call the very light lycra leggings that women wear 'mumblers'.
Why?
Because you see the lips moving but you can't hear what they're saying!!!